Friday, June 29, 2012

Gentlemen, start your engines...

I'm back.

First of all (and once again) I'd like to apologize for not updating the blog for the past months, I've been terribly busy with the videogame production class and the birth of my son...

I'm not going to bore you with loooooooooooooooooooong stories you will (most likely) not care about; instead, I will make a brief summary of what I've been doing up to date.

In this post I will briefly explain (for those who followed me before) why the sudden change in the blog header.



I know that some of you have been reclaiming a bit of color in my blog, since the header was a bit "grey-ish" but I couldn't change it because I didn't know how to texturize... Since this is supposed to be a blog to show my progress in the gaming industry I felt like cheating to put color when I only worked in the different grey tones of the default configuration of Softimage.

Instead, and to solve that I used the 3 colors of the Axis in Softimage for the 3 states of the external links (not visited - red, visited - blue, and hover - green), an original idea of mine that helped (quite a lot I must say) with the intention of bringing in some color.

Since now that (among other things) I already know how to texturize (and since Gamelab is happening and I've been promoting my work all around) I decided to give my blog the color it deserved.

As you probably know all my headers contain some work of mine that I'm very proud of... so some of you might wonder what's this new plane I've made... the only thing I can tell you (by now) is that it is part of something bigger... some of you have seen it already, the rest... you will NOT have to wait for too long for all of this to make sense...

In my next post (Dualism) I will show you... the eternal struggle...

So... Gentlemen... start your engines...

No comments:

Post a Comment